Friday, March 25, 2011

POST #3: Got a call from Chrysler

So, I got home last night from work - and our voicemail on the home phone was beeping.  My hubby pressed the button to we could take a listen....it was a woman from Chrysler saying " we have receieved your message (I'm thinking to myself - which one?!?! My many emails, voicemails...I've contacted Corporate, the Board of Directors, the CEO..so, which message is she referrring to?) and we will call you back in 2-3 business days if that's OK with you".  AS IF I HAVE A CHOICE! Your asking my answering machine a question...I'm pretty confident it will not give you an answer....

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! great stuff here, I'm glad that I drop by your page and found this very interesting. Thanks for posting. Hoping to read something like this in the future! There has never been a better time to buy a new Chrysler and Sudbay Automotive Group is ready to match you with the car of your dreams. With hundreds of new models to choose from, your Sudbay is the best place to get a new Chrysler product that fits your budget and your family in and around Danvers, MA.The cars and SUV’s at Sudbay are more stylish, innovative and fuel efficient than they have ever been before.

    chrysler danvers

    ReplyDelete